September 24, 2014

The Sunshine award!

I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Uppermichigirl, her blog and G.P.L, here's her blog! So now I will state 5 random facts about myself.
1. I LOVE Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus. (I am buying Blood of Olympus when it comes out, squee!)
2. I am currently in the process of writing/acting in/directing a Percy Jackson movie with my friends down in Iowa.
3. I am obsessed with Pinterest!
4. I LOVE How to Train your Dragon, books and movies!
5. I like customizing dolls like My froggy stuff! 
Now I shall answer 10 questions! (Is that what u do if u were nominated by 2 different people?)
G.P.L's questions.
1. Crumbs? Like u take a cookie, and u leave behind crumbs!
2. The nymph, Echo. (LOL Percy Jackson) It's an echo!
3. Envelopes.
4. A fly! The bug.
5. I googled this one, it's SWIMS.
Now for Uppermichigirl's questions.
1. My favorite blog…. Hmm… Well, I like Super Inky, and Whateves, and A dash of friendship and sooo many others!
2……… R u serious? I AM OBSESSED WITH IT!!! (Comment below if u read them!)
3. Hrmm….Bleeoopp?
4. Tic Tac Boxes! I have like 60-70 of them!
5. I had goats, twice. And chickens, and ducks, and bunnies, and I technically had a kitten. Several times ;) Uppermichigirl?
Here are my totally stupid random questions.
1. Do you have a OC (Original character) Demigod?
2. What is your favorite animal sound? (Mine is Meow and Moo….LOL)
3. Do you watch American Ninja Warrior?
4. Do you play legos?
5. Do you play the wii/ WiiU?
Now, I need some nominees.
(I don't know many of your blogs sooo….)
Lydia Therese
Willow of Two sisters.
Abigail/Live laugh Dolls
SilverNutty
Meghan
Bai!

5 comments:

  1. Tagged you! Go to my blog to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks for nominating me! ;)

    I nominated you: http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com/2014/10/owl-city-and-other-stuff-p.html

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for The Grateful Blogger Award!

    http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2014/11/thankful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Percy Jackson too!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete