April 3, 2015

The Fangirl Award

A.K.A, the PERFECT award for me! So, this award was created by Piggy Luver, back on her blog. Here are the rules.
  1. Thank the Person who nominated you with a link to their blog
  2. Copy and paste these rules onto your post. You must include the rules!
  3. Answer the questions that are on this post as best you can. (YOU DO NOT MAKE MORE QUESTIONS UP YOURSELF)
  4. Nominate 5-10 people and link them in the post. (If you know 10 people, than please nominate 10 people)
  5. Go to each of the nominees and comment on one of their posts to tell them that you nominated them with a link to the post.
  6. Put the award at the bottom of the post.
Wow. Strict rules! (LOL, Jk) So, let's get down to those questions!
  1. Do you remember the first chapter book series that you read? If so, what was it? Yes I remember, it was The Chronicles of Narnia. I was six.
  2. What fandoms are you in? Ex: Divergent, Hunger Games and Percy Jackson Oh geez, where do I  start?! Okay, Big Hero six, Lord of the Rings and Hobbit. PERCY JACKSON, a little Divergent, some Star Wars here and there, Minecraft occasionally, How to train your dragon, My Little Pony, Disney… Marvel… Well, really more like Spiderman.
  3.  What is your favorite book/series? If you can't decide, what books do you just LOVE? Fav series? That's easy. Heroes of Olympus!
  4. What movie that is based on the book do you hate the most? Either Percy Jackson 1 or 2. I can't stand either of them. ARGH!
  5. What are some books would recommend us(bloggers/readers) to read? Percy Jackson. 'Nuff said.
  6. If you were to go to jail(I am not implying that you would) and you could only take the bible and one book with you, what book would you take(you are not allowed to say "I don't know"!) Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief. Definitely a classic.
  7. What book are you currently reading? Anne of the Island, or Anne of Green Gables 3
  8. What is your favorite quote from a book or movie? Umm…. Well, be prepared, there's a lot. 
"Like your zodiac sign? I'm a Leo."
"No, stupid. I'm a Leo. You're a Percy." (Percy and Leo, Blood of Olympus)
"Behold! The gods chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of Diet Coke!" ( Percy, Mark of Athena)
"Knife hand! Hammer fist! Back kick! GUMMY BEARS!" (Hiro, Big Hero 6)
"A sink? Who throws a sink?! Whao carries a sink just for the purpose of throwing it?!" (Spiderman, Ultimate Spiderman)
"You my friend, are a ray of sunshine. (Percy, Mark of Athena)
"Pinkie! You're a genius!"
"I'm not a genius, I'm a chicken! *insert chicken noise here* (Twilight and Pinkie, My little pony, Luna  Eclipsed episode)
"Whoa. Look at these wrinkles. What is holding this woman together? WHAT THE?! How long has that been there? (Kuzco, Emperors New Groove)
"You almost set me on fire!"
"But I didn't!" (Kristoff and Anna, Frozen)
"Can you believe they kissed? This is insane man, I mean what the heckity, what the HECKITY is going on." (Brianna, Aspen Heights)
"Oh. My. Cows Potatoes." (Cassie, Aspen Heights)
Okay, I could go on literally forever, I've barely even scratched the surface, but I should be done.
Nominee time!
Bai bai!
Twitter

3 comments:

  1. :D I nominated you again! Here ya go!

    http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html

    -G.P.L. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is so awesome!
    I loved your quotes, especially the Percy Jackson ones :D

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You're one of the lucky people that I have tagged for the Solve-This-Riddle Tag! Here is the link: http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2015/08/solve-this-riddle-tag-from-sophia.html
    Have fun!

    -Trinity from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete