June 3, 2013

Summer camp- AG style! part 1

It was hectic as the girls scurried to get ready for camp. They were packing, finishing writing up their registration forms, and Ivy had a blanket on her head!
 
"Ahh! Get this quilt off me!" Ivy screeched. 
"Ivy, its fine, just shake it off." Saige suggested. 
While Tylie and Kathleen went over their registration forms.
 
Salone and Pina talked about the new camp store!
 
All packed and ready to go! Would you look at the size of that thing?
Finally here. Stay tuned for registration!

3 comments:

  1. Since I'll be gone we should comment to each other. I get to bring Abby!!!

    P.S.WBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! to mongolia? love you SOOOOOOOO much! Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will skype you while in Mongolia and show you my apartment that I get to stay in!!! Miss you! Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete